Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How to Successfully Sell HUD Homes in California at REA Pasadena
How to Succesfully Sell HUD Homes in California
Learn everything you need to know to successfully sell HUD homes in California.
With the new introduction of M&M III, there are many changes to HUD’s residential real estate program. For those that have sold HUD before they may notice many changes and for those considering HUD, now is the time to learn. The Successfully Selling HUD Homes class presents the dynamics of M&M III, the new bidding site and bidding periods and ultimately addresses everything from marketing to contract to close. HUD homes are becoming the predominant REO in the market and understanding the NEW process is the key to REO success now and into the future.
This class has been developed by PEMCO, Ltd. who is contracted by HUD to manage the sale of all HUD-owned properties. Classes are taught by either a PEMCO Employee or a trained contractor.
In addition to learning general information about HUD, its properties, and the HUD Sales Process, attendees will learn:
- Who can buy HUD properties
- How to register with HUD
- How to navigate the HUD listing site
- How to market, advertise, and show HUD Homes
- How to write a HUD Sales contract
- How "priority bidding" works
- And much more
Common MYTH'S about HUD:
- HUD is low end housing. FALSE!
- HUD buyers have to fit a specific income bracket. FALSE!
- HUD properties are only in particular areas. FALSE!
- HUD properties are only in limited price ranges. FALSE!
- HUD and FHA are only for first time home buyers. FALSE!
- FHA is only for low-income families. FALSE!
- FHA won't work for uninsured properties. FALSE!
- FHA only has 2 types of loan insurance. FALSE!
- HUD properties can only be marketed one way. FALSE!
- HUD properties are restricted to specified buyers. FALSE!
- HUD listing information costs money. FALSE!
- HUD contracts are difficult. FALSE!
Sorry but we do not validate for parking. There is limited street parking and a large shopping complex accross the street from us on Foothill Blvd that has free parking.